Favorite Recipes — Hash Brown Quiche
- 1 - 24 oz. package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded jalapeño cheese
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Large Glaum's Cage Free or Organic Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a 9" pie pan. Press hash browns into pan to form crust. Brush with melted butter. Bake 25 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Fill crust with cheese and ham.
Whisk together milk, eggs and seasoned salt. Pour into pan and bake 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Makes 8 servings.